All students (and parents/guardians of children under 18) must register online and sign a waiver in order to participate.
Spaces are not reserved until payment has been made. Payment may be made by credit card at the time of registration. For alternative payment types or payment issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 764–9174 to process your payment.
Discounts & Work-Study
- The Circus Project provides work-study opportunities to qualified students on a case by case basis.
- Signing up for multiple classes? We offer 10% off of additional classes.
- Curious sibling? Our 10% discount applies to family members as well! Contact us for more details.
We do not offer refunds once payment has been made. You may, however, transfer enrollment to another student if you cannot attend the full session, provided they meet the class qualifications. We have a firm 24-hour rescheduling policy for private lessons.
Please arrive on time for classes. The warm-up is an integral part of circus training. Students that arrive more than 15 minutes late will not be allowed to participate, though they are welcome to stay and observe the rest of class.
We do not offer make-up classes. We do appreciate knowing in advance if students will not be able to attend (either by phone or email). We will do our best to reschedule any classes that are cancelled due to weather.
What to wear/bring
- Form fitting, stretchy clothing that covers the full legs, belly and armpits to protect the skin and avoid getting caught.
- Please do not wear tights with feet, jewelry, or clothing with zippers, buttons, or metal that could catch on fabric.
- Please wear deodorant. Sweat and stink is part of the circus, however both out of respect for others and the equipment, preventative measures are deeply appreciated.
- Please bring a water bottle to rehydrate, we do have filtered water on our sink for filling.
Parents and Guardians
To minimize distractions, we request that parents, guardians, and guests do not sit in on classes (exception Little Circus classes). If you are considering registering your child for a class, you may silently and respectfully observe one class. The end-of-quarter community showcase is the perfect opportunity to observe your child’s progress!
The Circus Project strives to provide an atmosphere of safety and creativity in which people feel able to participate, express themselves, and be heard independently of their gender, race, color, religion, physical handicap, mental diagnosis, national or ethnic origin, social status, age, size, sexual orientation, or gender identification.
The Circus Project reserves the right to dismiss any student we feel is a threat to themselves or to the safety of others at any time.